Ultraboost 20 Shoes
Inspired by space. Designed for use on planet Earth. The Ultraboost 20 is the culmination of years of research and innovation. The result? A running shoe designed to give you complete confidence during your next run. From liftoff to landing, initiate control with Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) technology in the upper. This textile process with stitching across every single millimetre provides optimal lockdown and stability. The Boost midsole gives you energy return and a comfortable ride. This model is part of a special open-source partnership between the ISS National Lab and adidas. Two of the most innovative brands in the universe come together for a new innovation in space to empower athletes on Earth.
- Touch down with control, ride with comfort.
- Snug, sock-like fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit+ textile upper
- Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit
- High-performance running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber